The general practitioner practice Homeruslaan is open for new patients residing in the postal area 358X
You are welcome to register as a new patient! Please fill out the registration form and send it to us by e-mail or post, or hand it in at the practice.
For an intake or regular appointment call: 030 – 251 30 07
Before your first visit, it is important to identify yourself at the practice desk.
Please ask your former general practitioner if he or she can send us your medical history, and remind him or her to unsubscribe you from the former practice!
The practice is open on weekdays, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
3581 MJ Utrecht
- Before your first visit, it is important that you identify yourself at the practice counter!
- Ask your former general practitioner/doctor in the Netherlands if they can send us your medical history and whether they can unsubscribe you from their practice!
- Tell your hospital that you have another GP.
- I hereby give permission to request my medical data from the previous general practitioner and, if necessary, to consult the pharmacy.
- With my registration at the GP practice Homeruslaan, I agree with the privacy statement. This can be found on https://homeruslaan.nl/privacyverklaring
Important information: Healthcare in the Netherlands